Assuming you've done well in the Compréhension section, this is where you either consolidate your marks or start losing them at an alarming rate. To do well here, you need to master the knack of writing in short, coherent sentences. Learn vocabulary related to the most popular topics, learn a few idioms and, over a period of months, eliminate your grammatical mistakes one by one.
Sample Production Écrite 2001-2010
- Download the document below.You should be able to understand most of it without any assistance from me. We will go through it in class, so you will have a chance to ask questions.
- Learn the underlined words and phrases.
- Develop the habit of deliberately using a newly-learned word or phrase in your writing assignments.
- Don't translate directly from English into French. Instead, ask yourself what you can say in French.
- DON'T LEARN PARAGRAPHS OFF BY HEART.